While we are unable to meet together we are hosting as many of our regular activities as possible online.
Our Sunday services are streamed every week at 10:30am and you can access them via our YouTube channel, where you can also find playlists of songs on the theme of each week’s service. Children’s resources mentioned in services can be found here.
Following the service there is the option to join an online conversation with other members of the church family. That conversation, along with weekly Connect Groups and a weekday morning prayer gathering, can all be joined in the same way – the only difference being the day and time at which you join.
- The live-streamed Sunday service starts at 10:30am with the online conversation starting at about 11:05.
- To take part in Connect Groups you need to join some time between 7:45 and 8:00pm on a Wednesday
- The weekday morning prayer gathering starts at 9:00am
Here’s how to join:
- Church members should have received a link by email which will enable them to join with a single click – if you should have received that email but haven’t please let us know.
- If that doesn’t work you can download the ‘Zoom Cloud Meetings’ to your phone, tablet or computer. For an iphone / ipad click here, for an android device click here, or for a computer click here. Once you’ve got that downloaded you can simply open it, click ‘join’ and enter the meeting id which is 560 656 133. You will also need a password which is available from Henry.
- If you can’t get that to work you can dial in from any telephone – you need to call 0203 481 5240 and then at the prompt enter the meeting id – 560 656 133 – followed by #. You will also need the password available from Henry.