Our building is open for in-person worship but we are also livestreaming our services so that you can join us online.
To join us in person
If you are planning on joining us in-person please read the following carefully:
- You will need to wear a mask unless exempt and to bring your own Bible.
- We will be paying very close attention to the government’s guidance about social distancing, and especially you are asked to be careful to maintain two meters distance at the possible bottlenecks as you enter or leave the building, and in the churchyard after the service.
To join us online
The service is livestreamed on this page, our YouTube channel and our Facebook page. Tune in at 10:30am to watch it live or you will be able to watch a recording of the service any time after the live broadcast. The activity sheets for children referred to in the kids’ slot are available here.
In normal times there is an opportunity for people to give to the work of St. Mary’s as part of their worship via the offering bag, but if you are accessing the service online you obviously can’t do that! If you would like to make a donation you can do so by clicking here.
Services from previous weeks can all be viewed on our YouTube channel.
What’s on during the week?
Our midweek activities are all online for the time being and can be joined on zoom in exactly the same way as the virtual coffee time following the services on Sunday.
Our main midweek gathering is Connect Groups which meet on Wednesday evenings from 7:45pm.
Most weekday mornings there is a half hour prayer meeting starting at 9:00am, and there are a number of other prayer meetings at different times – see our calendar for details.
How to join zoom
- Church members should have received a link by email which will enable them to join with a single click – if you should have received that email but haven’t please let us know.
- If that doesn’t work you can download the ‘Zoom Cloud Meetings’ to your phone, tablet or computer. For an iphone / ipad click here, for an android device click here, or for a computer click here. Once you’ve got that downloaded you can simply open it, click ‘join’ and enter the meeting id which is 560 656 133. You will also need a password which is available from Henry.
- If you can’t get that to work you can dial in from any telephone – you need to call 0203 481 5240 and then at the prompt enter the meeting id – 560 656 133 – followed by #. You will also need the password available from Henry.